Friday, October 12, 2007

PT Appreciation Luncheon

I have come to realize my installations have a few common themes: good friends and fellowship, a job I love, and interwoven in all of them...food!
October is Physical Therapy Month, and to honor our esteemed PTs, the OTs planned an Asian-themed celebration. We arranged a repast of Vietnamese Po'Boys (don't knock 'em til you've tried one, the French occupation of Vietnam had a positive impact on their cuisine)and a trip to an Asian Spa for pampering. I am afraid I don't have many pictures as I was called to duty as one of the massage therapists. We also offered paraffin dip of hands or feet, sparkling cider, and meditative music.
Elderine, Janet, and a former OT student, now an employee Rhanda
Sal and Tiff
Janet in a zen state !

Rick and Amber, his present student from UTMB

No comments: